Youth Pastor Position
First Baptist Church of Ravenswood is an American Baptist Churches, USA church that is in search of a mature, bivocational youth pastor.
The right candidate will have a calling of God on their lives to preach the Gospel and a desire to see lives changed through faith and salvation that comes from the knowing the Lord. The primary focus of this position will be on the recruitment and retention of young people in the Junior and Senior High age group as well as work to enhance the lives of younger children in the church.
We have high expectations for this position. Our church has been in existence for over 150 years. We want someone who loves the Lord, the church, and families to apply and become part of our ministry team. Any person who feels the call of the Lord on their life is welcome to apply.
The process for applying for the job is relatively simple.
1) Review the church website to learn about who we are
2) Review the job description to see if you are ready for the task ahead
3) Complete the job application and submit with an audio/video sermon
4) Candidates may be called for an interview(s) to continue in the hiring process.
5) Should you be recommended to be hired, you would be put forward to the full church body for a vote on your call to serve in this church.
6) If approved, a start date would be given.
To learn more about the Youth Pastor position or if you want to apply, please the review the two links below.
Job Description: Click here to see or print the full job description
Job Application: Click here to see or print the job application
If you have questions about applying or submitting an application, please feel free to reach out in confidence to Pastor Toby Wagoner at (304) 273-9910.